Consumer Electronics Procedure:
- Check that the defective product is in warranty.
- Complete online warranty card-form on the next page and press Send.
- Once this form has been submitted we will e-mail you a RMA (Return Material Authorisation) number.
- Keep this number for reference.
- Please note products without a RMA number will be refused.
- Place the article in the original packaging, complete with all accessories and make sure it is securely packed in a shipping box.
- Add your proof of purchase / order confirmation that you have received within the shipment.
- Write the RMA number on the outside of the shipping box (not on the packaging of the item itself). Please stick the box tightly.
- Within two days we will contact you for further instructions regarding your RMA request.